What should I do if I want to return my order or get a refund?creative44
- If you wish to return or request a refund, please contact our sales team on 01472 867170 or by email at email@example.com. This must be done within 14 days of receiving the product.
- Please follow our returns and refunds procedure which can be found…..
What if I need to cancel or amend my order?creative44Please do not hesitate to contact at the office, the sooner the better. We will be able to cancel or amend the order at any stage of the process up until the order has been dispatched.
Do I need an account in order to place an order?creative44No, you can check out as a guest. However, we do recommend that you do create and account as we are sure you will be coming back for more tasty treats for your beloved pets. This will make re – ordering a lot easier and quicker if your details are stored. Also, don’t forget you can sign up to our mailing list to make sure you get those all-important DISCOUNTS and SALES notifications.
How do I place order?creative44
- It is very simple, simply click on the product on our online shop and add to your basket. Once you have added all the items you wish to purchase, NOT FORGETTING OUR SAMPLE PAGE, you will be able to proceed to the checkout. There you will be able to choose which payment method you wish to pay by.
- Or an alternative is to call us at the office, and we will be more than happy to place the order for you.
How should I store my Sea Treats?creative44
- You should always store our products in a cool, dark place away from any direct sunlight.
- Whilst you do not need to store them in an airtight container, this is advantageous. Due to being a natural product, our treats can have a pungent smell, in which your pets adore but storing them in an air tight container can eliminate this as well as help maintain their freshness.
Are these products suitable for puppies?creative44
- We suggest that ALL of our products are suitable for puppies over the age of 14 weeks. We do not recommend our products for puppies under 14 weeks. Our products are great for dental care as well as skin and coat from the Omega 3 they contain.
- Look out for the symbol on the products which suggest that they are suitable or advantageous for puppies.
Do any of Sea Treats products contain any artificial preservatives or additives?creative44No, we do not use any artificial additives or preservatives in our product. We like to keep the process to a minimum and as simple as possible. Most of our products contain 1 ingredient so you can be sure of what is actually in the product and maintain our mission of keeping them fresh and natural.
Will I receive a confirmation email?creative44
- Yes, everyone who purchases, will receive an email with their confirmation of order in the form of a receipt. This does include your VAT for small traders.
- If purchasing through PayPal, you will receive an email from us here at Sea Treats as well as an email from PayPal about the success of your payment.
Is buying online safe?creative44
What are your payment methods?creative44We accept most major credit or debit cards as well as payments via PayPal.
Tracking Information?creative44We are unable to provide full tracking information of your delivery, however, if you have provided a contact number, this will be used to put on the parcel information and a SMS text message from the courier will be sent about your delivery.
Do you provide special offer and discounts?creative44Yes, we have special offer and discounts every weekend. To receive the weekly updates, please subscribe to our mailing list. You will be notified of the weekend offer. Sometimes we may have some products on offer during the week also, so being part of our mailing list is great as you are the first to hear about this. You can subscribe by scrolling to the bottom of the page.
How long will it take to receive my order?creative44
- We aim to get the order with you as soon as possible. However, we always stipulate a 5 – 7 working day turn around time due to our products being 100% Fresh which obviously depends upon the materials on a daily basis.
- However, in certain heightened seasons, these products can be with you a lot sooner than expected.
- If you do not receive your parcel within 5 working days, please do give us a call on 01472 867170 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org and someone in the office will be able to help you with your query.
What shipping methods are available?creative44
- All of our orders are shipped with APC
- All of our parcels are sent on a signed for delivery, therefore, if you know you will be out, please provide a suitable place in which the order can be left or a contact number that the courier can reach you on.
- Standard delivery is £4.99
- Scottish Highlands, British Islands and Northern Ireland will incur extra charges which will be calculated at the checkout.
- All orders over £40 will receive FREE SHIPPING. This does not include Scottish Highlands, British Islands and Northern Ireland.
- We do not provide a next day service as all of our products are 100% NATURAL AND FRESH.
- Any questions or queries relating to shipping please contact the office on 01472 867170 or alternatively via email at email@example.com